A collection of work published across professional and university media…
– ’90s kids in their bedrooms: 20 years on
– How music transformed Malawi prisoners into Grammy-winning artists
– The A-list celebrities and their terrorist, dictator superfans
– The time early-’90s club kids met Joan Rivers
– How government-backed, billion-dollar lotteries exploit those most in need
– Has the world hit compassion fatigue for refugees?
– A personal tribute to David Bowie, the sound of my childhood
– The man fighting to save UK music venues and the alternative cultures created within
– How political correctness at university is threatening student art
– Why politicians naming their favourite musicians (almost) always fails
– Film Review: “Sherpa”
– Best film posters of 2015
More stories, updated daily, can be found at Huck…
The Big Picture Magazine
Four Frames: “Unfriended”
“Scream”: Don’t Reboot Me, Mr. Ghostface
Azealia, Azalea, Appropriator
American Dreamers: Child Stars and Post-Fame
Larry Clark: Won’t Somebody Think of the Children
Many additional feature articles and reviews published within Venue can be found on the Index page here, or archived on the official Concrete website here.
Undergrowth: UEA’s Creative Writing Anthology 2015 (Co-Editor) (2015)
Published by Egg Box, available to purchase here.